QUALITY, BEAUTY AND DURABILITY
Why Choose Alumawood
Whether you’re attaching a shaded area to your home, or building a freestanding private retreat, an Alumawood® Shade Structure has the design flexibility needed to make your vision a reality. With the embossed surface of an Alumawood® Shade Structure, you’ll enjoy the beauty of a richly textured wood grain finish — with a fraction of the maintenance and upkeep. Unlike wood, Alumawood® Shade Structures won’t crack, peel, warp, or rot. They’re also termite-proof, won’t burn, and never need painting.
EXTEND AND ENJOY
Your Outdoor Living Space
Made with quality materials and an attention to detail, Alumawood® Shade Structures are one of the best in the aluminum patio cover market. Each component of an Alumawood® Shade Structure is manufactured from structural grade aluminum alloys and finished with our exclusive high performance coating system, Aluma-ShieldSM with Teflon® surface protector, which is backed by our Limited – Lifetime Warranty. Each patio cover system is designed to assemble with flawless fit and engineered for building code requirements throughout the United States. Every design and detail has been carefully considered to enhance the aesthetic appeal and the natural wood appearance.
Our shade structure gives you:
- Heavy header-beam construction
- Richly textured wood finish
- Seven popular designer colors
- Durable Aluma-ShieldSM paint system with TEFLON® for long-term gloss retention
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Recessed lighting system option by LightStrip®
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts
- Patented Gutter Guard system to prevent debris build up in your structure’s gutters